Re: (ET) Any Tillers Out There?

You'll need the big bar that Chris mentioned AND you need the axle brackets the attach the tiller bar frame to the axle. Unfortunately the axle brackets often stay with tractors and end up separated from tillers.

I have some tiller bars and axle brackets available if needed. And maybe a complete tiller/lift package.

Christopher Zach wrote:
And it looks pretty nice. Check with him though to see if he has the rear tiller bar; it's a biggie that attaches to the back of the tractor and to the wheel axle mounts.

--
Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/