Re: (ET) E14 in Marengo, Illinois on eBay

No and yes.

It is the same size and the controls from the operators view are
similar. However electrically they are quite different. The E-14 has a
permanent magnet drive motor; very similar to a huge deck motor.

If I was 500 miles closer, judging by pics alone, I'd bid up to 400
bux for that machine. As it stands now, it would cost me $300 and two
days just to go pick it up. Plus I already have an E-14 in the same
condition, sans mower deck.