Re: (ET) AK70 ELECTRIC SPRAYER

George,
I am not sure who manufactured it, I do not think it was Brinly-Hardy
as the only tag I found visible says "Boyden, Iowa".

My own server is being a little flaky right now, so I took the liberty
of creating a Flickr group and posted the pictures there. You do not
need to signup to be a member of Flickr to see the pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/elec-trak/

Thanks,
Mr. Shannon Aldinger