(ET) More snow on the way in MD, Yaay!

Well, looks like we're going to get *another* 24+ inches of snow in MD this weekend. My Elec-trak is really working hard; this is the fourth snow.

Wednesday's 6 inches got wet and heavy pretty quickly; I tried to drive my E20 up the hill in D1 but the motor was just bogging down. So I switched to L and wound up clogging the chute.

Drat. On the positive side it's simple to clear clogs.

What worked was going down the driveway in D1 blowing then climbing back up without the auger running. That way I could keep the auger more full and it would not clog.

We'll see how it works this weekend. Another thing I have to do for spring is a complete rebuild on card 4. The transistor for the field weakening is dead and a couple of the traces are burned giving me only speeds 1-4. Not a big deal with snow (field weakening would just bog down) but it will be needed for mowing.

Chris