-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Clean Power
Supply
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 16:16
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Golf Cart Batteries

 Good Evening,
   I was able to obtain a small quantity of new seconds 215aH GC batteries
for Elec-Traks again. Price is right,should make someone a good deal. I
thought I'd offer them to the people on the list first,before my other
customers.
  These are the dual terminal type-i.e. you don't need to cut off the
threaded portion to make them fit under the seat.
 Also sell new ones (Crown Batteries 225aH) at a good price if one wishes.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234