Re: (ET) where is evrey one

Just back in from electro-plowing the driveway and street - again.

I have to find time to get the snowblower back into good shape, as it does the job better, and in less than half the time.

Just put the E12 into the garage to warm up. I think it's time to dress, tighten or repair the main drive belt. Pretty sure I smelled signs of trouble, and performance to match, the last couple of times out.

Darryl McMahon

Shannon Aldinger wrote:
I'm busy tearing down an ET Tiller to replace bearings, repaint,
tracking down replacements for worn out parts.
Also pulling the weaker deck motors and swapping with refurbs.

---
Mr. Shannon Aldinger