(ET) Report: POR15 on my tiller

Just as a side observation: 3 years ago I sanded and painted the underside of my E20's tiller. Since that time, the POR15 has not developed a chip or scratch, and is as smooth as glass.

It makes for a tiller that does not clog much. And this is tilling my clay/rock garden; I have actually jammed the tiller with a rock getting stuck between the tine and the tiller underside. Still not a scratch.

The topside was re-painted at the same time with latex paint and looks fine. The tiller axle bar on the tractor was painted flat black POR15 and has neither rust nor any scratches despite using it as a tow bar with chain for those heavy things I may want to move.

Chris