Re: (ET) Elec-Traks and attachments

HooBoy - I haven't worked on an E15 in awhile, but as I recall....

When you say cam you mean the microswitch in the throttle area? I recall that being a trouble spot - generally just needs cleaning.

Also under the hood and behind the 'firewall' is an open leaf contact relay that controls forward-reverse - see if it working right. But don't let the hood close while you have that firewall splayed out. The hood support bar will fall right on top of that relay. -- or so I've heard, I would never do that ;-)

- SteveS

Bob Rice wrote:
 Hi EVerybody;

Coming out of lerk mode awile, as I could sure use some help troubleshooting my E -15, I THINK it is? It backs up fine, was intermittent going forward. Won't go forward at ALL now! It clicke through the speed steps but something isn't pulling in? I have looked at the cam, microswitches hooked to the throttle lever, when the throttle moves it turns the cam setup. Playing with the cam with a screwdriver you can make the control relays click on.What am I missing? PROBABLY a simple fix??Any ideas?Sure miss the full function thing!

    Thanks!