Re: (ET) Chargers

I plan to use 3 12V smart chargers in my E15 - they are only about $35
each at batteryweb.com or many similar websites.  Of course if you desire
to spend a lot more by going to a Lester offboard charger, or by getting a
marine grade multi-bank charger, you can get excellent results that way,
too, but I have heard from several on this list that went this route and
would never go back.

A 3A model is the smallest that you would want to get - it'll take a long
time to charge, but a typical mowing schedule is only once a week anyway,
and the smart chargers can be left plugged in.

David Brandt