Re: (ET) ouch

I just got up.  What the heck is a "slimer"?

Regards,

Brad Fayette
"Cogito ergo geek"

Neil Dennis wrote:
Getting out of the "electric" toys - several reasons - so bought a "slimer" yesterday to mow lawn. SHEESH - noise, smell, vibration and whatever but suppose I'll get used to it, now I can make as much noise as the neighbors. One odd thing, the safe "tilt angle" is only about 15 deg according to the book, I've got a couple strips steeper than that so have to change mowing method. Angle never bothered the JD90.

wombat