From: "M I"
To: "Neil Dennis" , et
Subject: Re: (ET) here
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:40:30 -0500

What are you asking for price wise?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Dennis"
To: et
Subject: (ET) here
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:30:29 -0400

Sorry, guys, here is about 40 miles south-south-east of Buffalo, NY.

The blower is side mount motor, has been sitting outside for a
couple years but was ok before that. Tiller is in good shape (both
of 'em). The E12 was what I was running, panels are rusted at the
bottoms but everything works, the batt's are shot, last year would
till about 100 ft on a charge. The 12-s has been stored in the
garage for probably 20 yrs, don't know much about it. I think
there are maybe 2 weight boxes around, one for sure. I hadn't been
using the built in chargers on anything, use a "smart" charger,
have a couple of them.

I guess I could sell the hand tiller separately, that should be shippable.

The JD was working well until a few days ago, mower motor had a
broken magnet, I mad up a replacement from odd parts but it draws
way too much current and now the drive motor won't start, something
"popped" in the electrics.

wombat

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!