(ET) here

Sorry, guys,  here is about 40 miles south-south-east of Buffalo, NY.

The blower is side mount motor, has been sitting outside for a couple years but was ok before that. Tiller is in good shape (both of 'em). The E12 was what I was running, panels are rusted at the bottoms but everything works, the batt's are shot, last year would till about 100 ft on a charge. The 12-s has been stored in the garage for probably 20 yrs, don't know much about it. I think there are maybe 2 weight boxes around, one for sure. I hadn't been using the built in chargers on anything, use a "smart" charger, have a couple of them.

I guess I could sell the hand tiller separately, that should be shippable.

The JD was working well until a few days ago, mower motor had a broken magnet, I mad up a replacement from odd parts but it draws way too much current and now the drive motor won't start, something "popped" in the electrics.

wombat