Subject:        Sears Electric Lawn Tractor
Date:   Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:34:05 -0500
From:   Patel, Rajni A <Rajni Patel Navistar com>
To:     webmaster econogics com <webmaster econogics com>

I have a sears electric lawn tractor with mower deck and I am need to
sell it.  If you know anyone interested or any clubs where I can place
an advertisement

I would appreciate it.  My contact information is as follows.

Rajni Patel

4643 Moss Lane

Indianapolis, IN. 46237

Home: 317 783 5306

Cell: 317 443 2686

E-Mail: RPatel31 GMail com <mailto:RPatel31 GMail com>

Please contact via e-mail.

Thanks

Rajni Patel

Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments
and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. This
notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the
original sender.

--
Darryl McMahon

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (in trade paperback and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/

Latest review of The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy in Greenlife Magazine
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/tenheGLspring2009.htm