(ET) E20 Dozer Blade for sale

Hi there, Jeremy Gagliardi from Potomac, Md here,

I'm ready to part with a dozer blade for an E20.  It's in good condition,
except for the usual light rust.  It's been garage kept for all of its 35+
year lifespan.  I'd say more than 95% of the black paint is still intact,
5% worn/rust.  The wear strip is, well, worn.

What's missing?
- 2 crossbars, each about 16" long by 5/8" diameter with cotter pins on
either side.
  - 1 connects the blade to the rear portion
  - 1 converts it from snowplow to dozer mode.
- 2 90-degree steel bars, each about 2"x2" and 1/2" diameter with cotter
pin on the bottom for attachment to tractor.
- 1 cotter pin for attaching upper arm to lower arm.

It's big and heavy, so it's local pickup only...Potomac, Md.  Any offers?

I have a picture up at...
http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com/sell/dozer/P6181249.JPG (4MB)
(Note, most of the brown in the picture is dust, not rust).

Send interest e-mails to Jeremy Gagliardi com

--
Jeremy Gagliardi