Re: (ET) Pipe Dream Or A Reality To Look Forward To ?

RJ Kanary  writes:

http://www.fireflyenergy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=204&I
temid=89

========================
I  have come across the Firefly Energy web site before, but I have never
seen any  other information in any news media about this technology.

Question for  those of you who know a lot more about batteries than I do -
Is this something  like the AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries being built
by several  companies?

I am using an AGM battery for the house battery in my  motorhome, and it
has worked out very well - 9 years old and still going  strong.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN
1 New Idea and 1 GE  Elec-Trak
(and 1 1974 GMC motorhome)