Re: (ET) Ariens AMP Mower

       I'm not all that sharp on pumping losses, volumetric efficiency and all that sort of thing............but since a Diesel engine is unthrottled, essentially becoming an air compressor when de fueled, doesn't that rob one of coasting efficiency?

A gasoline engine, being throttled doesn't get to inhale as much air as it can with each 4 stroke cycle as a Diesel does.

RJ