From: RJ Kanary <rjkanary nauticom net>
To: Theoldcars aol com
Cc: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:56:37 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Ariens AMP Mower

      The other big '?' that I have is...............why a hydrostat transaxle? You have a finite amount of energy stored on board, and you use a drive system that turns a large amount of that precious energy directly into heat.I don't get it.

RJ

Theoldcars aol com wrote:
Depends on how well the deck mows. An hour can cover a lot of ground.

One could always get a better charger and cut down the time to recharge. AGM batteries do not charge well in series. The AGM batteries in this are not going to last long.