Re: (ET) FW: Bad luck? bad lot? bad owner?

I just got to thinking... and don't take this the wrong way. It sounds
to me from what you have said that you are very knowledgeable and pay
quite an attention to detail so this seems to me to be in your case a
stupid question, but....

Did you make sure to refill with only distilled water, never with tap
water or mineral water?