Re: (ET) Front implement bracket.

I have a drawing based on my bracket. I need to find it and I'll email it it to you (and anyone else that's interested).

- SteveS

Marcus wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for the advice on tractors. I found a 12 which has been updated with a Curtis controller which should fit the bill. Now I will have to fabricate some parts...

I am in the process of fabricating a plow for my soon to be arriving ET12. I am basing my design on an original plow photograph. Does someone have a photo of an original front mounting bracket and dimensions as mounted? I have seen conflicting images of a brackets that mounts with the lower bar forward of the pins and also the reverse.

Thanks.

I will hopefully post some pictures of my progress on the forum.

Marcus Sabathil
Studio furniture design.
Wood, metal, glass.
www.glassmarcus.com