Re: (ET) FAST Electric Car!!!

And what does an electric drag racing car have to do with electric tractors? you may ask.

In this case, a fair bit.

Plasma Boy is John Wayland. I have had the pleasure of meeting John a couple of times, and recommend the experience. I have seen the White Zombie in action at the drag strip in Woodburn OR - also an experience I would recommend.

John is an EV fanatic (even more than me), and is the proud owner of the HMGT (Heavy Metal Garden Tractor).

http://www.evalbum.com/38

Darryl

David Tiefenbrunn wrote:
Electric cars done right! I read about this guy & car in Wired a few years ago.

More information:

http://www.plasmaboyracing.com/whitezombie.php

--
Darryl McMahon
Save water and your money.  The Water Saver toilet fill diverter.