Re: (ET) big ol battery packs

How many square MILES of solar panels would you need to keep those beasts well fed ? <G>

RJ

byers family wrote:
Anybody near Winston-salem NC that wants some BIG battery packs, let me know.

I have some valve regulated lead acids at the back of my house, which I use for backup, and I have more than I need.

They are absolyte 100a19's, in strings.  I am running one string of 36 volts, and have a couple of sets to do away with.

Anyone interested let me know.  efh03 triad rr com.

By the way, these are extemely large and heavy.  I can load them on your trailer with a backhoe.

Ed

Oh, and if you hook them up as 12v strings, you will need a significant charger to push electrons to them.  I am running a 220 volt bulldog charger, and it takes a while.  All strings are currently charged.

If you want to look at performance, go to