(ET) Euro-vacuum

Hi, am seeking leads towards european sources/sites for electric tractor conversion.   There is huge activity in vintage farm machinery here but electric farm traction is a total unknown. A preserve for nutters.  Huge contrast from Google offerings from North America.

Considering a Massey Harris Pony for conversion as it has rudimentary SAE output shaft and the structure has two strong rails rather than relying on the engine casting, which to my mind rules out the Farmall Cub and Allis B.  Not enough money to afford a Kubota/Yanmar compact 4WD.

They were manufactured in France (as well as Canada of course) and are easily and cheaply available from France.   We have 30 acres  in UK and are on our way to achieving a zero-carbon farm economy, automatic wood heating ffor two houses and grid connected hydro-power.  Starting an organic box veg scheme so conversion will be for horticulture.  Considered a David Brown 2D (beefed up version of Allis G) but only 2000 were made and they are very pricey in the show market.

Any suggestions?

Adam Giffard