Re: (ET) Deck pictures (My deck did not fall apart. Good).

The Alltrax reverses with a simple SPST switch.  You could have two pedals
mechanically linked to the same potbox with some kind of slip joint (so
pressing one pedal wouldn't pull down the other) and put a microswitch on
the reverse pedal.  Or just use a SPST foot pedal (like the ones used on
old
dictating machines) to reverse with the left foot, and have the right
pedal
control speed.

I use a simple toggle switch to reverse my E15.  When I first set it up I
kept leaving it in reverse after stopping, so I added a slightly obnoxious

reverse beeper.

If I were doing it again, I'd try to find a way to duplicate the original
GE
speed lever behaviour, which I think is more intuitive.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator

Note: mail sent to "evpost" or "etpost" addresses will not