Re: (ET) Deck pictures (My deck did not fall apart. Good).

The E14+ (E15 motor and AllTrax controller) has the original paint. It was
stored for years at the local dealer as a demo tractor. I always clean the
tractor after each use and wax twice a year. I use compressed air to clean
the tractor, scrape and hose out the deck after each use. The E14+ is the
only mowing device I use to yard mow and keep my woods trails open. In the
spring and fall it is the tug to move the sail boat around. I have an ET
snow blower and blade to keep the snow away and have only needed to use
the blower a few times. The tractor is always on call for power outages
with the motor/generator set to provide power for the house refrigerator
or electric chain saw. During wood cutting time it gets to pull lots of
amps bringing the wood trailer out of the woods. Seems just about anything
I do outside, I find a way to use the tractor.

 Yep, it gets used, but not abused.

  Dwight

Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us

Those tractors and decks are WAY too clean and shiny.  You need to get some
grime and scratches on 'em so they look real.  ;-)

Seriously, they look great.  Good restoration work!

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA