(ET) minor parts needed

Hey all:

I suppose that we all have tried to find minor parts for our antiques.  My current needs:

Two (2) nylon spacers for the front deck of an E-15.  Measurements are 1 1/4 by 3/4 by 1/2.  Used for creating the proper cutting height for the front two wheel assemblies.

While on the subject, what do people use to "clip" their front deck to the mower and their front two deck wheels so that the top spacers do not fall off.  I have been using 1/8 inch kotter pins but believe I would prefer a linch pin (if I spelled it correctly) and can not find one with a 1/8 inch sleeve.

Jim
Westwood, KS