(ET) E12S mower decks, rollers other questions

I'm not really sure what you mean when you say that
you "made a pair of small rollers that ride on the brackets at the ends,
since
they will still hit first".  Are they inside or outside of the two roller
shaft brackets?  And what do you mean "they will still hit first"?
How about a picture of what you've done?

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l317/t92006/elec-trak/?action=view&current=HPIM1648.jpg

The rollers are riding on the actual bracket. I made a heavier shaft of SS
and the rollers are linen phenolic thick wall tube that I had from an old
job. They ride on nylon that again was a leftover and happened to 'hammer'
press into the phenolic. My yard is so irregular that I they do help stop
making digs into the grass.

Blades are off for sharpening

So, I replaced all the caps on board one and while I get the RTN function
for the PTO, the drive motor starts up as soon as I am seated. I will have
to get my head around that board schematic again, any suggestions are
appreciated.

As for the fwd/rev relay, has anyone ever put a resistor cap network on
the relay? They sell such things, and I tried building one with the
biggest bipolar cap I could get at radio shack, but it did not look like
it did much. Only a 1 mfd cap, so that might be too small.

Otherwise running well, think i am going to fab that front center roller
as I have some troubles if the caster falls into the garden, or on some of
my hills that run down away from me, it scalps pretty bad.

Keith