From: Steve & Carol Welch <welches dejazzd com>
Subject: Re: (ET) No movment on egt200
To: dwhaas58 yahoo com
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 7:29 PM

Bad seat switch?  Try jumping (bypassing) it...

On Aug 17, 2008, at 12:53 PM, David Haas wrote:

I  went out to mower the lawn last week and every time I touched the tractor or wiggle it or sit on it I hear a contact opening and closing( click click) now the tractor will only move a few inches and stop . I did get it going and started the mower and cut half a pass and now I cant get anything to run . HELP!