Re: (ET) my new E12s update

 Subject : Re: (ET) my new E12s update

 Date : Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:37:18 -0400

 From : RJ Kanary <rjkanary nauticom net>

 To : e s <stupidemail5 lycos com>

 Cc : elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

Are you one of the folks that are running your ET on 3 twelve volt
batteries ? If so, I think I've found your problem.

nope

And the Lincoln Locker is a bad idea if you you don't want your lawn to
look like the tee area of a driving range.Plus you will probably break
something.

well it already does.....

Illinois Tool made the Duo-Trak® differential for the 2300 Peerless®
trans axles used in other makes of tractors.Since the METI soon to be
introduced product uses a Peerless® trans axle, maybe the differential
is available as a retrofit. :)

RJ

we will have to see

Keith