(ET) my new E12s update

So I studied the manuals, looked over the conflicting schematics, and
scratched my head, and poof, first try, I jumped pins 4 and 5 on board 1
and off she goes. i shall have to see if one of our parts guys has a good
board, probably not the last problem I will have with it.

SO, next question. Has anyone ever welded the diff in one of these? Holy
crap, the thing is hopeless!!! Plenty of power, but it just can't put it
to the ground. I had to jump out the seat switch so I could get off an
PUSH. I will have to work on the switch also because I need to be able to
lean to give traction to the slipping wheel. Maybe Quaife will make a
Torsen diff for it! The tire pressure was mid 20's, so I put it down
around 10, more like the manual says, and it seemed better. Might need
some ballast.

The mower deck seems to dig, especially when backing, seems like the
brackets that hold the rollers in the back.  Also, are the mounts supposed
to offer more resistance, one side seems to collapse pretty easily, to the
point that it will back into the front tire.

Keith