(ET) Elec-Trak items for sale in MD

I have a number of Electrak items for sale in Frederick,MD 21704

Large electric snowblower - works good last time I ran it about 5 yrs ago- stored inside - extremely heavy $300 OBO
Fits on the front of a large elec trak (the one that has the mower deck in front that tilts up)

Mower decks - from complete ones to just decks $25 to $150 for the complete ones.

Two elec traks - need work - motors are good last time I checked. One is a smaller one that takes a belley mower the other has a front mower that tilts up _ I have the mower decks. (Steering gear needs replacement in the large Elec trak from what I recall)

Extra motors - some works - some untested.

Make and offer on all of it if interested.

George
reply diresctly to:
seweryni erols com