(ET) E-15 parts for sale

Well, I dived into the electrical system of my E15 (AA model) restoration
project the other night. I already knew I was going to make major changes,
but when I looks at the rats nest of wiring, complete with some brittle
wires and an almost complete lack of markings on the wires, I came to the
conclusion I needed to just completely redo the whole thing, so that I
will know for sure what everything does. Since others could probably use
the old parts, I'm offering them for sale here (hope that's OK, sorry if
it isn't) and on the forum at elec-trak.com.  Pictures of all items are
posted at http://www.davesevs.com/parts4sale.htm

Card No. 1:

The card itself is in good condition. All components on the card seem to
be intact except for the 3 gray round electrolytic caps.  they look like
they have spilled their guts at some point. Fortunately, the cap. labels
are readable and replacements are easy to obtain from an electronics store
(mouser, digi-key, etc). Note that I have not tested the card, so while
everything else seems to be OK, it may not be. That's why I only want $10

Circuit Breaker:

This is the 50 A klixon CB that has the red button that sticks through the
upper dash panel. Seems to be in good condition. Slight rust on screw
terminals. I'll throw this in free with Card No. 1.

Field weakening resistor card:

This card seems to be in good condition. One of the resistors appears to
have burned out at some point because a previous owner removed the
contacts from the burned resistor and attached them to a replacement
resistor, which is larger and thinner than the originals (probably helps
with heat dissipation) and sits between them. The original is still there,
but is a little discolored. $10

Armature resistor assembly, charger cover and timer:

The resistor assembly is in excellent condition. The perforated metal
charger cover has some surface rust but is in good condition. The timer
has the original connector intact and has been tested and seems to work as
it should. $20 (The line cord could use a new plug).

Charger assembly:

I tested the charger and it seems to work properly (40V output, see the
pics). The capacitor should probably be replaced, as there are signs of
leakage around its base, though it did work OK.  The remainder of the
assembly is intact and in good working order (though it has surface rust
on it). It has the connector for the timer intact. $25

Seat "Bucket":

This is the actual sheet metal "bucket" that bolts to the top of the rear
battery box cover. It is in excellent condition except for surface rust.
(I know, it looks worse, but it really isn't). When I got my tractor, the
seat bottom cushion was already gone. It had the back cushion, but since
that was literally falling apart, I took it off. I'm using a complete new
seat, so I don't need the bucket. $20

Headlight assemblies:

These include the frosted lenses, the reflector assemblies, bulbs (still
good), bulb connectors, and the mounting hardware, including those little
teeny plastic spacers. One reflector has surface rust over about a third
of the inner surface, so it needs to be polished up. Mine had the wires
connected using wire nuts. I cut them off below that, so there is a good
length of pigtail coming off of each bulb. $10 Forgot to take pictures of
these, sorry.

All parts ship from ZIP 31312. I'll take payment through paypal only. If
interested, email me offlist at ev_dave13 yahoo com.  Include your
shipping address so I can calculate shipping (you pay shipping).  Note
shipping for the charger will likely exceed the sales price due to the
weight.  Thanks.

David Brandt