Re: (ET) no go for my E12

Talk with Harold Zimmerman at Clean Power, 717 859 4234 or Jim Coate at Electric Tractor Store, 518 631 4775
Jack

On Jul 30, 2008, at 12:31 PM, stprovost provtechs com wrote:
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has the contactors for sale for E12 electrak?
this year my very trusty E12 decided to take a vacation.
When I move the shifter in either direction (forwards or backwards), there is no activity heard or seen.
I have not had the time to break out the voltmeter and verify the contactors.
So, if you have contactors for the E12 and want to sell, please email me at stprovost at provtechs.com
thanks
stephen provost