-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Jim Coate
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:51 AM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: (ET) blades and more now available in the ETS store

I am happy to report that I have added a number of mower deck related
items to the on-line store.

This includes blades for the front-mount decks, mid-mount decks, and
small frame models, along with fiber washers, wear sleeves, retaining
rings, caster wheels, spacers, washers, cotter pins, bushings,
thumbscrews, ball ends, and motor cover screws.

You can view the list here:
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_resu
lt&keyword=mower+deck
or search on "mower deck".

A variety of other bits are also being added as I get things organized.

--
Note that e-mail replies to the above address will not go through
(anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the

Jim Coate
ETS