Re: (ET) motor for pump?

how about golf cart motor, cheap, will need and end plate which might be
good for a pump adapter

 Subject : Re: (ET) motor for pump?

 Date : Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:41:50 -0400

aeolusdevelopment com>

 To : elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

Talk to a local forklift dealer/service shop. They will have 48V hydraulic
pump motors in a variety of sizes. From small motors for power steering to
large one for lift on a large forklift. They will often be 2 terminal
motors that turn the same direction regardless of how you hook them up
electrically.

Robert