(ET) mower

Had an interesting experience just now, a couple days ago i sharpened the blades on the JD e-90 and squared up the tips ( they had about a 1/2" radius). Mowed about a 1/2 acre between rain storms yesterday. Went to mow today, after a few rounds got some odd buzzing then quieted down and seemed to be ok, all of a sudden the right blade wasn't cutting - OHOH, did I lose a motor. Checked underneath, NO BLADE, O'boy. Anyhow, looked on the lawn and found the blade with the left hand stud and all the washers. Made me very happy (;-'). Odd that it took that long to come off it I hadn't tightened it right.

So have to watch it for a bit and see if there is a cause for loosening.

wombat