Re: (ET) location of serial # plates

Fred,

My New Idea has the serial plate in  the same place as all the GE's I have
owned - inside the front section on the  "shelf" that has the recepts for
the
accessories. Mine is an EGT 120.

We  will be in Blyth the weekend after Labour Day, but that is a long way
from  Markdale...

Erv Troyer
Lagrange,  IN