(ET) Tractors at EVCO Electric Vehicle Expo

I wanted to thank Geof Thompson and Denis Carrier for bringing their electric tractors to the show yesterday. (I did not bring mine - it would have been a disgrace to show beside these beauties. Besides, I took the Green14 - electric Porsche 914 and the Auranthetic electric motorcycle.)

I have some pictures up on my Web site at:
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/tenheevexpo2008.htm

--
Darryl McMahon
Save water and your money.  The Water Saver toilet fill diverter.