(ET) Update - Elec-Traks & Parts for Sale in Schenectady NY

Update - Elec-Traks & Parts for Sale in Schenectady NY

I wanted give one final update to this group before listing these items on eBay, next Sunday (May 4).

All can bee seen at: http://picasaweb.google.com/prowebpromo/ElecTrak

Here's what is left:

Tractors:

E12S - Running with mower deck $1200
E12S - Runs - No Batteries $800
E12S - Not Running (will throw in service manual so you can get it going) $500

Package Deal: All 3 Tractors for $2100

Parts:

Front Wheels with tire $20 Ea (Lots on Hand)
Rear Wheels with tire $35 Ea (Lots on Hand)
Seat frame $35
Weight Box $35
Wheel Weights $100
Yoke $50
Throttle $50
Used Mower Motor $50
Motor Armature $50
NOS Mower Motor $100
Traction Motor E12s $100
Transaxles $100 (3 Available)
Axle w/steering $100
Cast Axle $100
Console w/steering $100
Charging Unit w/timer & resistors $100

Package deal: All Parts listed above $1000

If you are interested in all Tractors and Parts - the first $3,000 takes Everything.

As mentioned in my previous post, I am listing these for my father in law - a retired GE engineer and Elec-Trak expert. His decision to part with his Elec-Trak collection is now your gain.

Please contact Jim directly at 518-355-3028 or via email at fuzball nycap rr com. My experience is that a phone call works best.

Learning  Haven
2 N Lyons Ave
Menands, NY 12204
(518) 316-1300