Re: (ET) E-20 weighs 820 or 900 lbs ?

With batteries ...

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <jiminwis yahoo com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:44 AM
Subject: (ET) size of elec-traks?? or, will they fit in my truck?

I have the opportunity to buy 1 or 2 Elec-traks, an E20 and a E12. I have a Ford Ranger extended cab pick up and my question is, will both of them fit in the bed of the truck? Is there somewhere to go find the dimension of the tractors to figure out if they will fit, or does some one on the list have experience carrying them in this kind of truck? They are tractors only, no mowers or accessories. (although if I get them, I will be looking for a mower and other items.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI