(ET) E-14 parts available

Fellow ET’rs

I have a parts E-14.  There are a few things I need from it, but other items are available.  Let me know if there’s something you’d be interested in and I’ll let you know if it’s good or not.  Pics are available.  I’m in Wisconsin.

Here’s a partial list of what’s available & what’s not, if you don’t see your item listed, e-mail me:

Available:

Hood (has the 3D plastic emblems on the sides, not stickers)

Seat (metal & battery cover)

Possibly electric/control components, you’d have to let me know what you need & I can check if it’s good.

Full set of wheels

**Also a really cool hoist system for the front….former owner  used it for lifting boat hitches onto a ball on the front for moving boats around his yard

Not available:

Transaxle

Drive motor

Lift motor

Battery boxes (hood & below seat, due to rust)

Steering system & axle

Brake system

Thanks,

Pete.

Text Box:  Solution Products, LLC
Ph:  608-235-9390
Fx:  608-643-0707
E-Mail:  solutionproducts verizon net
www.solutionproducts.biz
New and used:
üMaterial Handling Equipment    üIndustrial and Commercial Storage products    üErgonomic and Safety equipment
Specializing in space maximization &
material flow efficiency

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.