(ET) Project machine near Philadelphia - Sears electric ride-on mower

This came to me via my Web site. I have no vested interest other than seeing this machine returned to service instead of being sent to the scrapyard.

If you are interested, please contact Connie directly at:
connie rose gmail com

(If you determine you need a charger later, then by all means, send me an e-mail.)

Darryl...

I have an Craftsman electric riding lawn mower from the 70's in my
garage. It hasn't been used for over 20 years since I move to a house
with a lawn too small for its use.  I believe it's powered by three
marine batteries. It isn't in the greatest shape...in fact it has a
flat tire and I'm sure the batteries are shot. I want to get rid of it
and if there is someone who can use it that would be wonderful.

Connie Rose

--
Darryl McMahon
Distributor:  Soneil battery chargers and PakTrakr battery monitors.