(ET) E-15 tractors (2) for sale near cincinnati Ohio

I have 2 E-15 tractors with decks.

I bought them about 9 month ago and decided not to restore them.  Would like to sell to someone who will.
tractors are 1971 dated alittle rough but in mind very good shape for being over 30 years old.  the batteries were dead in them so I don't know if everything works was told it did from person I bought them from.
The decks are missing parts, motors to be exact I believe there are 3 motors total between the 2 decks.
no batteries.  Would like to have an offer for both of them, but will sell seperately.  I am a reasonable person so a fair offer will be accepted promptly.

thank you

Tom Campbell    5738 state route 134 lynchburg, OH  45142

if interested e-mail me at tomfixit aol com and I will e-mail my home phone for more info