(ET) Houston to KC travel plans

Hey all:

I am traveling from Houston to KC this upcoming Thursday through the weekend (probably Saturday).  Every once in a while I hear of people on these discussion lists I participate in state that they need to transport items from area to area.  I thought I would volunteer my abilities (within reason) - I will have a mostly empty truck and never object to helping a guy out.

Jim Donovan
donovan66205 yahoo com