Re: (ET) Elec-Trak parts etc.

Well now... could the day get more exciting?! Just one surprise after another.

I'll publicly say that I (as the Electric Tractor Store) may be interested in Bill's stock and will be talking to him privately, although I will want to make sure the new METI project gets what it may need.

I'm going out to play with an ET, er, plow the driveway, and let all this sink in :-)

Bill wrote:
Hello: I am Bill Gunn from Technical Service and have decided to liquidate all of the remaining parts,documentation,attachments,cores and fixtures from many years in the Elec-Trak business. Any interested parties or further information please contact me at 608-868-6220 or through the list.

--
Jim Coate, Spencertown, New York

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/

1997 Solectria Force, 1970's Elec-Traks
http://www.eeevee.com

The Electric Tractor Store is now open!