Re: (ET) New Site

Thank you david, no harm, I jump the gun and should have let the wordsmiths do the fine job of telling who/what we are.. we do need your's and other ET/EVer input as to what one in looking foe in a new Electric Tractor, again thank you

Jerry METI

PS ALL..please send your input thru the website so we and track and catolog your needs/JR ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Roden" <etpost drmm net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) New Site

On 28 Feb 2008 at 9:02, Jerry Rhodes wrote:

 I apologize for NOT using the right word "founded" it
may have been a better word.

Jerry, my apologies for jumping to conclusions.  I looked up the domain
owner just out of curiosity, and when I saw your name there, I thought "What
the heck? Why would he try to fool us into thinking it's someone else's
site?"

That isn't what you were doing at all, of course, which I should have known
after all the time you've been around the group.  Funny how a slip of the
typing fingers (and a slightly paranoid reader ;-) can make such a
difference.

Bravo!  ETC hasn't exactly caught on at its price, and this is a great
opportunity not just to build a machine whose time has come round (again)
but also to manufacture some updated but compatible parts for the original
ETs. It'll be very interesting to watch this project develop. My hat's off
to you all.

Sorry again, no offense meant.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA