Re: (ET) E20 motor at 48V

On the Alltrax you indeed can enable FW by plugging in a computer and changing the parameters. It does make a noticeable difference. My primary gripe with it is that it engages very abruptly - it's sort of an all or nothing proposition wherein you go from your normal sorta pokey top speed to HELLO! At the transition point the throttle has no smooth linearity, so if you're wanting to go a bit faster than normal top, but not the "maximum" top that FW gives, you're likely to get mild whiplash as you cycle in and out of FW...

That being said, I appreciate having the FW - it has sped up my chores at times...

Steve W.