Re: (ET) E20 motor at 48V

> Flat-out in D2 seems plenty fast to me.  Especially with the
> entertaining and
> invigorating brakes GE fitted, how much faster do you really want to go?

In fact, my machine has never had field weakening (since I've owned it)
due to an issue with card 4.
A few weeks ago another card 4 issue popped up and left it dead so I
bypassed the card completely. I now have FW available, but it is not
automatic as originally intended.

Anyway to piggyback on Davids statement, I agree flatout in D2 (without
FW) is plenty, in fact over the turf it feels almost too fast on a tractor
with no suspension. It seems at times that my nuts are about to fall off
with all of the bouncing around....the tractors nuts that is (well ok,
mine too). Maybe my turf is not as flat and smooth as others. On pavement
it could be faster, but how often do I take it "on the road"? Hardly ever
and not very far then.

I probably still won't use my FW.

--
Stay Charged!