Re: (ET) Big day: E-15 back in service.

I have an E-15 as well. If I were you (and I'm pretty sure I'm not), I might want to think about spending the $$ for an Alltrax controller. Why? Well your wiring and circuit boards have been trashed, and even when functional, they were a bit "iffy" in my experience. Since all that stuff would be disconnected for an electronic controller install, you could save yourself the hassle of trying to fix it.

Merry Christmas to you and your slightly gimpy Etrak!