Re: (ET) tripplite

Thanks Ed I hereby reluctantly withdraw my "Me too!" comment until I learn
more.

From: byers [mailto:efh03 triad rr com]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:55 PM
To: raymon10 comcast net
Subject: tripplite

Raymon,

I have a blown up one in my shop, used it for charging E20 and stationary
stack for about two years, then the magic smoke came out.

Only had one power outage in that time, worked well, but for the price, and
the service, no thanks on unit #2.  I now run the 1500w/3kw vector
inverters, and went back to my dumb charger.

Nice when it ran, but sickening when it smoked.

Ed