Re: (ET) Power Inverters

Thanks Bill for the referenced site. The posted pictures show that Tim
Gulden has a beautiful restoration of an E-20.  It is not too clear on my
monitor but I think he has incorporated the Tripp-Lite APS 3636 inverter
into his design as the battery charging source. He is way ahead of the
curve
if that is the case. His chosen power controller does operations that mine
has now lost. I have no brakes and when I stop the power train only holds
the tractor motionless.  I must fix the brakes.  Thanks again,  Raymon